Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Emergency Medical Travel & Life Insurance…

Someone asked me the other day about medical travel insurance. I use American Express Travel Insurance but I don’t pick their packages because they throw in a lot of expensive items that jack up the price without giving you more medical coverage unless you pay a high premium.  If you use their package $100,000 in travel medical will run you $224!

But they have a build your own plan coverage option and that’s what I use. If you use their build your own coverage option you can get it down to $65 for $100,000 in  emergency medical plus $500,000 in accidental death and dismemberment coverage and basic trip delay coverage. With the distances involved long trip delays due to missed flight connections is a real possibility. It happened to me once before flying to Beijing.

I skip the travel interruption and trip cancellation coverage. If there’s major flooding I can always pay the $200 penalty to reschedule the flight like I did a couple of years ago when Bangkok had the bad flooding. I also skip the baggage protection. Sure my bar girl toys are probably worth more than my clothes but they’re easily replaced.


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: