Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Monday, August 12, 2013

I’m Faced With 3 Choices Whenever I Step Inside a GoGo Bar…

I’m always faced with 3 choices when I step inside a gogo bar. Do I bar fine the girl with the most beautiful face? Do I bar fine the girl with the hottest body below the neck? Do I bar fine the girl that’s the best dancer? Every so often you find a girl that’s tops in all 3 of those categories. It’s like hitting the lotto for $100 million dollars (not that I have). When that happens I don’t waste one minute in bar fining her.

But when it doesn’t happen it’s more of a challenge. Sometimes you’ll find a girl that’s the best dancer with a hot body but her beauty in the face is a bit lacking. Maybe it doesn’t matter but many times I’ll look for a girl with the most beautiful face even if she can’t dance well or has an average body. I mean it just makes me feel great to have a girl with a beautiful face wearing a fashionable but sexy dress when we walk out of the bar to go to a club. No doubt many of you guys have been faced with this same dilemma.


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: