Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Life Expectancy Calculator…. I’m Doomed….

I found this life expectancy calculator online today so I thought I’d plug in all the numbers to see what came out. That was a mistake.  According to the calculator my life expectancy is 54.15 years! Since I’m already 54 I guess I’m doomed. I had damn well better party hard in Bangkok and Pattaya in 2 weeks provided I make it that long as according to calculator I’m on thin ice.

Life Expectancy Results
Life Expectancy: 54.15 years
Lower Quartile: 54.04 years (75% chance you will live longer than this)
Median Lifetime: 54.11 years (50% chance you will live longer than this)
Upper Quartile: 54.21 years (25% chance you will live longer than this)


Even worse? According to the best case my life expectancy is only 54.21 years! Guess I’m screwed! Oh but wait! What if I changed my ways. Got 7 hours of sleep each night. Exercised every day, ate from all 5 food groups and limited my stress. Worse it says I’d have (0) additional sexual partners for the rest of my life. Surely that would prolong my time in the world right???? Nope.

According to the life expectancy calculator even if I changed all my bad habits I could only expect it to extend my life by an additional 3 months! WTF???  See analysis:

Analysis Results
If you do not have any stress listed in the table, your life expectancy would be 0.09 years longer
If you become a conditioning exerciser, your life expectancy would be 0.01 years longer
If you consume all 5 types of food everyday, your life expectancy would be 0.08 years longer
If you do not have any sexual partner, your life expectancy would be 0.00 years longer
If you sleep 7 hours a day, your life expectancy would be 0.00 years longer

If all of the above choices are adopted, your life expectancy would be 0.24 years longer


That being the case. I’ll stick to getting 3 hours of sleep in Bangkok. Eating Pad Thai, treating myself to ice cream, drinking Singha beer and bar fining as many hot bar girls as I can until the Baht runs out. If I’m already 54 and doing all the healthy things you’re supposed to do will only give me 3 more months on average then screw it….  Let me keel over with a smoking hot gogo dancer in my bed in Bangkok thank you very much…. Lol..


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: