Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Tried 3 Times… Life Expectancy Chart Says: Years Left… (0) WTF?

Last night I found this life expectancy form online. I answered all the questions and it told me that I only had 54.18 years to live. Since I’m already 54 I guess I’m on borrowed time.

I decided to input the information into my work computer this morning and try again. The result? Exactly the same! 54.18 years to live! Ok. So I decided to ask several people that I work with to input their information. The results? 71 years, 78 years and 84 years. Hmmmm. Let me try one more time. Again the same results. 54.18 years to live! WTF?

Come on God! Give me a break! I feel like I’m trapped in one of those “Final Destination” movies where a small group of people escape and survive a horrific accident only to have the Grim Reaper himself come hunt them down and have them die in an even more horrific way because everyone knows you can’t escape the Grim Reaper in the end.

Since 3 times in a row my life expectancy on the form generated the same 54.18 years answer I can only assume that the Grim Reaper is standing on my shoulders as I type this while he laughs away. No doubt the Reaper is just waiting for me to slip and fall down a flight of stairs or something.

I can tell you this. Now that I know the charts say my time is up there’s no way I’m getting on a motorbike taxi in Pattaya! After all there’s no sense in making it any easier for the Grim is it?? No sir! I might as well make the son of a bitch work for it if he’s out to punch my ticket early according to the life expectancy form.

You hear that Grim? You old bastard! Come and get me!!! 

That’s Bangkok After Hours… With (0) time left on my clock apparently…


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: