Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Why I Pack My Bar Girl Toys Instead of Buying Them in Bangkok…

The other day I mentioned how one of my suitcases is already packed full of bar girl toys. Someone asked the question why I just didn’t buy my toys in Bangkok instead of lugging them 10,000 miles half way across the planet???

That’s a fair question and here’s why. When I get to Bangkok the last thing I want to do is spend hours searching through outdoor markets for cheap bar girl toys. I want to be able to get off the plane, get to my hotel and be out the door with everything I need to get the party started Bangkok Partier style. Besides that I’m a bit particular about my bar girl toys and I want certain items. It’s simply much easier to buy them on ebay in bulk from China.


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: