Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Saturday, August 3, 2013

You Want the Best But Sometimes You Come Up Short..

You’re in the bar and you want the hottest star of the bar. Sometimes things just don’t go your way and the girl won’t go with you for whatever reason. Sort of like tonight when I went grocery shopping. I stopped at the deli section and spotted the biggest, baddest crab cake behind the glass. I told the girl working behind the counter which crab cake I wanted. She reached in with the tongs and immediately dropped the crab cake of my desire on the floor! My big fat crab cake now resembled a pancake…. Damn!  

As with gogo bars the only thing you can do in this situation is go with choice number 2. Not necessarily a bad choice but it wasn’t my first choice either…


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: