Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Bangkok Bar Fine Emergency Entertainment Kit….

On the first say I get to Bangkok I always head out to Villa Market on Sukhumvit to fill out the rest of my needs for what I call my “Bangkok Bar Fine Emergency Entertainment Kit”. (See Photo). The only item I couldn’t find was a can of whip cream. No luck at Villa Market, 7-Eleven or Family Mart. I did find a can of spray cheese spread but I just didn’t think it would go well with bananas and M&M’s. I’m creative but even I draw the line sometimes. Oh well. Sometimes you just have to make do with what you have.

Long cucumbers for double dildoing 2 lesbian girls. A small cucumber to open up those tight back door passages. KY to make sliding those cucumbers in easier. Banana’s for lesbians to eat out of each other’s pussy. M&M’s for me to place on a gogo dancer and have a lesbian girl and myself take turns eating them off the girls naked body. A bottle of vodka to loosen up any inhibitions. Lubricated condoms (extra large of course). Strawberry flavored condoms to place on a banana for a shy new girl that’s never given a b/j before to practice on. A Thai energy drink with the maxed out amount of caffeine to keep me awake all night.

By the way if you’re wondering if I got to use any of the items you see in the photo the answer is “yes”. Everything you see in the photo got used at least once or twice!

That’s Bangkok After Hours….


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: