Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Highlights of my September Bangkok & Pattaya Trip...

I’ll be working hard on editing the stories from my recent trip to Bangkok and Pattaya but here are a few highlights to keep you interested in the meantime:

1: First night in Bangkok I hit 9 afters hours clubs between midnight and 6:00 a.m.
2: I bar fined 3 pairs of lesbians back to back in one night.
3: Nine bar fines and special massages in 24 hours. (Yes, I was damn tired).
4: 5:00 a.m. pick up out of the all night disco.
5: Partying in Pattaya until 7:00 a.m. & I rode a motorbike taxi.
6: The Soi 6 ladyboy birthday surprise… I was surprised that’s for sure.
7: My reputation preceded me on Soi 13/1 in the Labamba ladyboy bar.
8: Checking out in Bangkok I recognized a Facebook friend checking into the same hotel.
9: The hottest, wildest new gogo bar in Bangkok. I’ll just call it “Club X” for now.
10: Partying for 4 hours with 2 Pimp Club models. (Life is good).
11: Total entertainment fund expended: 162,000 Baht in 8 nights. Roughly $5,400 US dollars. (I went 60,000 Baht over budget). Damn!
12: I passed out hundreds and hundreds of bar girls toys and I still had some leftover when I packed my suitcase to fly home!


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: