Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

My Top 8 Bar Picks in Pattaya & Why…

1: 3 Angels bar around 9:00 p.m. The girls are very friendly, have sense of humor and dress sexy as hell. Besides the beer is cold and they have their own short time rooms. What they hell else do you want or need?

2: Sugar Baby Show bar on Walking Street. Out of the show bars like Windmill, Baby Dolls and X-Zone the Sugar Baby show bar had the most attractive ladies by far on its A lineup for the mats and shower. Their B lineup is about the same as the other bars.

3: Angelwitch had one of the best overall attractive lineups of girls on stage of any gogo bar in Pattaya including Soi LK and the girls and service staff are friendly and outgoing. (I bar fined from Angelwitch because the girls were more interactive when you wanted them to be and the overall service staff was much better).

4: Spanky’s features fun friendly and very hot girls and shows. I almost bar fined 2 girls out of here. It was about a 50/50 split between Spanky’s and Angelwitch for me in terms of the girls I liked. I don’t think I could have gone wrong either way I decided.

5: Baccara for its 8 girl lesbian show. They feature 4 girls on the 2nd floor and 4 girls on the first floor doing an all tongue out and in lesbian show and when all 4 girls on both of the floors grab a chrome pole and daisy chain the other girls to take their licks it’s about as hot a lesbian show as you’ll ever see!

6: Labamba ladyboy bar on Soi 13/1. Very friendly, beautiful ladyboys waiting to entertain you and featuring 2 chrome poles inside the bar for the ladyboys to spin around.

7: The “A Bar” its a ladyboy bar on Soi 6. They have some very big breasted beautiful ladyboys on staff including some with the full snip, clip and clit. You won’t know the difference after a couple of tequila’s boys. (Trust me on this one).

8: The VIP area on the second level in the iBar. It has much more comfortable seating than the first floor. There are quite a number of hot girls that spend time up there to get out of the crowd downstairs which makes it 100% easier and faster to talk to them to explore your mutual late night hookup interests.

None of the Soi LK Metro bars made my list as I just didn’t feel a “fun” vibe in any of the gogo’s there and in fact experienced a bit of a bitchy attitude from the girls. With an entertainment budget of 162,000 Baht I decided I could get a better investment elsewhere without the hassle. This was my second trip to Soi LK Metro and it fails the grade both times as far as I’m concerned. I know Soi LK has its fans but I’m not one of them. I’ll take the gogo bars on Walking Street over Soi LK on any night.

That’s Bangkok After Hours…


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: