Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Thursday, September 26, 2013

New Shoes for Hiking the Sidewalks of Sukhumvit….

I bought some new khaki colored Skechers today which of course go well with either khaki cargo shorts or khaki cargo pants bar hopping in Bangkok and Pattaya. They’re a great buy for $45. They’re well made but more importantly they have high arch support which I need and come in extra wide widths which is a must have.

Nikes might look cooler but I just can’t find a pair that fits well enough and that meets my demanding standards for being able to provide enough foot support to keep me moving from the massage shops to an almost endless number of gogo bars each night. You wanted to know the secret to what keeps me partying all night in Bangkok? A pair of Skechers Sport shoes!

That’s Bangkok After Hours..


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: