Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Picking A New Suitcase Is Like Buying Shoes..

Picking a new 28 inch suitcase is like buying shoes. You want to find something that looks good and is of good enough quality and materials to hold up over the long haul. After checking online reviews and looking at dozens of pieces of luggage the winner was a 28 inch hardshell by Jeep for $79 U.S. from Walmart. I already had a 25 inch hardshell by Jeep and I really liked it but the 28 inch is often sold out in the stores and online so I got lucky today. That’s one less thing on my “to do” list for my trip to Bangkok in 2014.


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: