Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Monday, September 23, 2013

Sensations GoGo – Pattaya - Bar Review

When I was in Pattaya on September 6th I stopped in Sensations GoGo bar on Walking Street. They must have had 60 to 100 girls in the place. The girls were literally lined up and down the walls and the stages full of dancers. The number of girls in Sensations was really off the hook crazy. But as most were coyotes and no nudity I went hunting elsewhere.

Despite the large number of girls I didn’t see one that was any hotter than I could find elsewhere (showing more skin) that would get me to stay but there is a lot of eye candy. I don’t know how they can afford to pay the coyote salaries. The bad part was that there so many girls sitting around that there were few prime seats for the customers!!!!!



 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: