Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Thinking About My Next Trip to Bangkok in 2014….

It was slow as shit in my office today so that gave me several hours to think about my next trip to Bangkok in 2014. With my last trip I did go a bit overboard that one night with the lesbian 3 ways but then again can one really go overboard with too many lesbian 3 way encounters? Probably not. But I always feel the need to do something new and wilder my next trip then I did on the last trip.

Thinking it over I thought I could bar fine 4 lesbians next time and have them daisy chain on my queen size mattress with me in the middle. That could definitely be entertaining for a couple of hours. Especially when you throw in a bunch of condom covered bananas and cucumbers for the girls to use for their amusement.
I could go to one of the fetish clubs for the first time and wait until they have a show where they chain a slave girl to a wall and then volunteer to pour the hot candle wax over her breasts. Not really my thing but I’m sure that it would make for an interesting story at least!

In Pattaya I could simply walk up and down Soi 6 selecting several of the hottest girls that I can find and then bar fine a couple of ladyboys to add to the mix and have them perform an all out orgy in a short time room. That might be different but I think that I’m going to need a bigger place… Maybe a suite…

Anybody have any suggestions??? Lol…..

That’s Bangkok After Hours.. In Planning Mode for 2014..


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: