Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Friday, October 18, 2013

Bangkok's Neon Lights are Like Chasing the End's of a Rainbow..

Chasing after the neon lights of the bars in Bangkok is a lot like chasing after the ends of a  rainbow in search of gold. But unlike the ends of a rainbow that are forever shifting and vanish quickly the neon ends of the rainbow of Bangkok’s gogo bars are firmly rooted at one end in Nana Plaza and at the other end Soi Cowboy.

When I’m in Bangkok I chase back and forth on Sukhumvit to both ends of that neon rainbow night after night. With an unending thirst like a vampire to drink in as much of the neon glow as I can. Bar hopping in bar after bar in search of that one special girl that stands out above all others.

That devilish girl with body tattoo’s that draws you like a moth to a flame.

That girl with eyes like sparkling emeralds that hypnotize you in an instant.

The girl with the most beautiful magazine model type face.

The girl with the most perfectly shaped silicone breasts.

A girl with tight, hard as a rock abs that you could bounce 10 Baht coins off of.

That girl with the smile that lights up the stage like a star in Heaven.

Or the girl that can move her body like a python around that chrome pole.

Many times it’s a combination of some or all the factors above. Sometimes I wonder just how many bars have I walked into over the years just to have walked out again because all the girls were lacking in some respect? Not that they weren’t attractive but just that none stood out above all the rest in a way that really grabbed me and got my blood boiling???

Have I become jaded after all these years and the hundreds if not thousands of scantily clad and naked Thai girls that I’ve seen in the gogo bars? Trying night after night to find a more beautiful and sexier girl than I had found the night before.

Like searching the ends of the rainbow for a pot of gold. I can’t be bothered with less… So search on I must night after night until the sun comes up. Like some kind of nocturnal creature cursed to repeat my quest when the sun once again dips below the horizon…

Perhaps Dracula wasn’t so much a vampire as he was a bar monger like ourselves… Something to think about this Halloween.

That’s Bangkok After Hours…

 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: