Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

I’m Not Sympathetic to Morons Without Common Sense…

Someone sent me a reply to one of my recent blog posts saying that I always blame the tourists in Pattaya in Bangkok for their misfortunes. Well I don’t have much sympathy for those totally lacking in common sense.

For example walking around Pattaya Beach with $1,000 US dollars in your wallet and having it lifted. Walking down Pattaya beach at 3:00 a.m. in your tee-shirt and sandals and having a motorbike come up and snatch the 50,000 Baht gold necklace from your neck. Accepting a drink from a freelancer you picked up on Pattaya Beach and waking up 12 to 24 hours later wondering what happened. Taking a high dive off the 4th floor level of the airport terminal because you’re broken hearted over a Thai bar girl.

The list goes on and on. So no, I’m not overly sympathetic when it comes to stupidity. I’m sorry. I’m a cold hearted bastard in this particular area. If you need sympathy check out the Catholic Church’s blog and Facebook page.


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: