Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Stocked up on More Bar Girl Beaded Necklaces Today…

I had discovered a couple of weeks ago that Walmart sells these plastic party favor, plastic beaded necklaces in the birthday supplies section of the store. Today I hit pay dirt and was able to clear the shelves of 54 of the beaded necklaces. With the ones I already bought that gives me 100.

If you go to the birthday supply section in Walmart there are 3 types of beads: diamond shape beads, peace signs and the pearl shape. I felt the pearl shape was the ideal as they looked the best. Only 26 inches in length but I tested them and was able to fit them over my big head which means they will certainly fit over the head of a 40 kg gogo girl. The necklace’s are sold by groups of four for $0.97. That makes them cheap giveaways for bar girls.
The plus? They’re much lighter weight than the 33 inch long metallic Mardi Gras beads! No doubt the stocking manager at my local Walmart is wondering why the hell there’s been such a run on pearl shaped party favor necklaces!


That’s Bangkok After Hours… Planning Ahead for April 2014…


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: