Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Timex Expedition Watch With Vibrating Alarm is Perfect for Airport Layovers to Bangkok

Guy's, I'm in my 50's so my hearing isn't all that great and those damn watch alarms are hard to hear especially in a noisy airport while you're waiting several hours during a layover to Bangkok. My biggest fear is always that I'll doze off during a 4 or 5 hour layover and miss my flight.

So I ordered myself one of these Timex Expedition watches with a vibrating alarm. It has 3 alarm settings so that you can set the alarm to vibrate 3 times in a row every 5 minutes. I've experimented with it and it's got my seal of approval for guys like me that spend one or more long layovers on their trips to Bangkok from the USA.

I highly recommend any guy heading off to party in Bangkok, Pattaya or Phuket buys himself one of these Timex Expedition watches with the vibrating alarm. Especially if you're in your 40's, 50's or 60's and your hearing like mine isn't all it used to be. Order yours today!

Alex





 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: