Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Today Was Almost Like Christmas….Gifts For Me…

I checked my post office box today and it was full of packages. A waterproof camera cover to keep my digital camera dry for Songkran in Bangkok and Pattaya next year, 144 Mardi Gras beaded necklaces to pass out as bar girl toys in the gogo bars and an Instant Japanese phrase book for my trip to Tokyo next year (never hurts to start practicing early).

There was one more box that the post office said was too big for my box. I’m pretty sure that must be the 3 dozen flashing gel rings I ordered. I give those to hot coyotes that can really shake their asses or hot girls in the dark after hours clubs that I want to be able to find easily later on. Got to tag them if you want to bag them later…


That’s Bangkok After Hours..
 


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: