Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Walking ATM Versus Walking 401K Plan…

I received so many comments about my Facebook post last night about going to 5 bars last night here in the USA and finding nothing but women that resembled ugly cows (nothing against a good steak) that I  thought I’d expand on those thoughts.

We often joke or hear jokes about Thai bar girls looking at us as walking ATM machines. I say so what who cares? ATM’s are there for quick cash withdrawals for our entertainment needs and for bar girls to pay the rent. It’s a mutually beneficial relationship. Everybody wins the way I see it. Right?
Now if you’re in your 40’s, 50’s (like me) or 60’s and you meet a single woman back in your home country and take her on a date what does she say?

“I always wanted to go to Europe and see the world. Do you own your own home”?
Then you ask her if she’s been to Europe or as the case may be other countries before?

Answer: “No, I’ve never left the country but I always wanted to travel”.

What does that tell you? The women in our age range back home are looking for walking 401K retirement plans and a guy that owns a home so that he can take out a 2nd mortgage that will finance the woman’s desire to see the world at our expense. So I ask you what’s in it for us? Answer: Not a damn thing!
Let’s face it. Anything a woman in our age range that has anything that we might ever want we can rent out at less cost on a short time basis in Thailand and at much, much higher quality…

That’s why we all count off our months, weeks and days to getting back to Thailand… We don’t mind being walking ATM machines but we damn sure mind going into debt getting married in our own country simply to finance someone else’s fun at our expense just to have the hag make our lives miserable and to end it in divorce at even greater expense.
Can you tell I’ve been married and divorced 3 times??? Lol….

That’s Bangkok After Hours…


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: