Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Saturday, October 19, 2013

What's Your Favorite Bar Girl Halloween Costume???

I’ve never been to Bangkok or Pattaya for Halloween but no doubt the bars will be having some better than usual parties and all those sexy Thai bar girls, gogo dancers and ladyboys will be doing their best to wear very sexy costumes to grab your attention.

My question of the day is what’s your favorite sexy Halloween costume that you like to see the bar girls wear? Do you go for the fantasy girl type or simply the most scantily dressed?

As for myself, the girls in the gogo bars that I find myself in are usually wearing nothing more than high heel shoes, big hoop earrings and lipstick. It’s a bit hard for them to be more scantily dressed than that! I guess they could lose the earrings.. Lol.

What about you? What’s your favorite Halloween fantasy girl? Sexy stewardess? Nurse? Angel? Devil? Geisha? Japanese cosplay character? China doll? University student? Leather, lace & whips?



 



 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: