Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Paradise GoGo Friends of Bangkok After Hours Drink Special.

Lets start with a big shout of thanks to Johan from Paradise GoGo on Soi LK Metro in Pattaya. A little background is in order first.

I’ve been running the Bangkok After Hours website and blog since 1997. The blog gets anywhere from 250 – 650 page views daily. The Bangkok After Hours Facebook page is up to over 1,800 followers. I thought the time was right to put the power of that readership to good use. I’ve been in contact with several gogo bars in both Pattaya and in Bangkok to come up with a printable drink special coupon specifically for the friends of Bangkok After Hours. Johan from Paradise was the first to see the “win-win” in my proposal and is the first to respond.
You may remember I conducted a poll recently to see how many guys would be in Pattaya in the next 90 days and of the guys that live there and will visit soon is well over 30! Several guys are staying 30 days.

For all my readers that enjoy my daily posts and trip reports then you can thank me by printing out the Paradise GoGo coupon and stopping by to party with their very friendly girls.
I’ll be re-posting the coupon on a weekly basis so that all the new friends I constantly add to Bangkok After Hours don’t miss out on the specials.

Thanks again Johan and I’ll see you myself during Songkran in April to give you my personal thanks!
That’s Bangkok After Hours… Working behind the scenes to bring you not only updates on the gogo bars but to give something back to my readers.. Now get the party started!

Alex….
Print out this coupon and take it to Paradise GoGo - Soi LK Metro - Pattaya
 

 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: