Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Seizing Opportunities As They Happen….

I had just left the movies (it wasn’t that good) and stopped off at the post office to pick up my latest batch of bar girl toys waiting in my post office box. Next up was lunch at the eatery in the Asian supermarket since they don’t close for Thanksgiving. After a lunch of chicken teriyaki I decided to pick up some Chai Thai tea mix and  some noodles. While I’m trying to decide which type of noodles to choose I notice a very attractive Asian girl in a very short mini skirt a few feet away showing a whole lot of thigh as she was leaning over. Now the temperatures are in the low 30’s (Fahrenheit) today so I couldn’t help but stare. Wouldn’t you? Damn right. So I pretended to keep looking at the noodles comparing them.

Then to my surprise the girl says “do you need help?” You look confused about the noodles? Ahhhh.. Perfect time to seize the day. I said you know I can’t decide which noodles are healthier? The Asian girl pointed to the one package and said those noodles are practically zero calories because they’re Vietnamese bean noodles.

Putting my sales game in high gear I found out she was from Taiwan and that her parents had recently gone back to Taiwan as well. No husband? No boyfriend? Just a brother in the car waiting to drive her to her friends house where she’s making dessert?

Before you can say “ni hao ma” I had my card with my cell phone number and email address on it in her hand…

Happy Thanksgiving to me….. Lol….


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: