Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Best Wishes for a Safe & Merry Christmas to All!!!

Hi / Sawadee:

If you’ve been following my blog and Facebook posts that I post then you know that I can be a bit sarcastic when it comes to my humor (ok, a lot sarcastic) and that I don’t make any apologies for my hard partying ways. But for now I’d like to take a moment to be serious and wish all my blog and Facebook readers a very safe and Merry Christmas no matter which country that you’re from or find yourself in this Christmas Eve and Day. Especially so to any troops still stationed in Afghanistan or other hot zones.

Enjoy this version of the Little Drummer Boy by Pentatonix that I found today on YouTube. It’s really quite good. Enjoy.

Take a moment to reflect on the true meaning of Christmas this day….

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

Alex….



 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: