Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Friday, December 20, 2013

Have A Dream? Had A Dream? Or Live The Dream?

Over the years I’ve lost count of all the people who have told me that they have a dream to do this or that. But in reality what happens 99% of the time? Year after year goes by and that person keeps saying the same old thing. “I have a dream.” Until finally 20 years goes by and now that same person says “I had a dream.” Right? Did you ever know someone like that? Most of us probably have.

I say screw the “I have a dream” wish and instead “live the dream!” That’s why I put away every spare dollar each month so that I can travel to Bangkok as often as I can. Whether it’s once a year or twice a year I prefer to live the dream over simply having the dream! After all living the dream of being entertained on vacation by beautiful Thai girls in their 20’s damn sure beats simply having a dream or growing so old that all you can do is say that you had a dream!

For me the choice is clear. If you don’t take the time now to live your dreams one day you’ll wake up and realize that now you’re that guy that “had the dream but never acted on it!”

Don’t be that guy! No excuses! No regrets! Live the dream! Plan your next trip to Thailand!

Alex…


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: