Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Saturday, December 21, 2013

My Next Big Headache in Planning for Bangkok….

My next big headache in my planning for Bangkok is choosing the airline. I want to score the exit row seats that offer more leg room but I want it for no extra cost. (Ok, so I want a lot). That 13 to 14 hour flight segment from the USA really makes for a miserable flight in economy class seats for a big guy.

Emirates is good about the exit row and it was great last trip as they changed my seat to the exit row at no extra cost. Delta on the other hand charges you for the privilege. Not sure about Qatar, Etihad or United.



 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: