Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Monday, December 23, 2013

Planning My Next 3 Trips to Bangkok for 2014 & 2015..

Since it was dead slow in my office I was able to spend several hours working on how I can still get to Thailand twice in 2014 with far less funds to work with. Usually I have about 400 hours of overtime pay each year that pays for my entertainment.  But that overtime has been cut to zero the past 3 months and I’m thinking worst case scenario is that it stays zero in 2014. This has forced me to figure out how I could still possibly fit 2 trips to Thailand in for 2014.

After many hours of working on it I finally came up with a formula that allows me to travel to Thailand for April and September for 2014 and then again in April 2015. After that date if the overtime pay doesn’t come back I’ll be forced into a once a year trip to Bangkok. Basically what I’ve got to do is greatly reduce my number of nights that I stay in Thailand fir the next 3 trips. It’s not all bad though as my daily average for my entertainment fund actually increases from what would be 6,000 Baht to 10,000 Baht.


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: