Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Wild Thing – New Nana Plaza GoGo Bar…

Ok, I got word today that Wild Thing is the new gogo bar on the 3rd floor of Nana Plaza. It replaces Tokyo Player.

Wild Thing has both regular dancers and naught coyotes that can be bar fined. Don’t ask me what the difference is between a regular dancer and a naughty coyote that can be bar fined because I haven’t a clue. But if anyone else can solve that mystery do please let me know! I was also told that Wild Thing may be one of the most fun bars in Nana Plaza now. Having been a regular at both Billboard, Spanky’s and Angelwitch that’s a bold statement so we’ll have to see. You can be sure I’ll be giving Wild Thing a personal review in April (unless they change the name again before then).

In the meantime if any of my followers is in Bangkok now or heading there soon please stop by Wild Thing gogo in Nana Plaza and share your thoughts on what you find out!

Commentary: (I think the happiest guy in Bangkok is the guy that makes neon signs for Nana Plaza gogo bars that change names every year).

That’s Bangkok After Hours…


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: