Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

After Hours Club Adrenalin Rush #Fail…..

Here in the USA I went out to an after hours club for New Years Eve that I hadn’t been to before. Let me say the ladies were lacking so much that I’d rate them a 3 at best on a scale pf 1 to 10 compared to the Thai girls you meet in an after hours club in Bangkok or Pattaya. It was quite depressing! Lol….

The club atmosphere itself was also tame and lame compared to an afters hours club in Thailand. For me the clubs in Bangkok and Pattaya are an addiction that I have to feed each night when I’m there. I party until the music stops and the lights go on. I simply get an adrenalin rush from the music, the atmosphere and of course the high number of available and pretty if not beautiful girls to choose from for company on the dance floor and afterwards night after night. I can’t help but subject myself to this rush night after night. Have I become greedy and jaded having been subjected to so many smoking hot girls in the clubs in Thailand? Probably…

Now that I’m back in the USA the after hours clubs here simply fail to give me anywhere close to that same adrenalin rush that I get from the clubs in Bangkok. My only consolation this New Years morning is knowing that I’ll flying back to Bangkok in about 90 days from now.


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: