Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Postpone or Book the Trip to Bangkok? Have to Decide Soon!

With reports of air and hotel reservations to Bangkok from the USA and Europe down 70% through April my biggest concern is booking my tickets and then having the airline cancel the flight due to everyone cancelling or postponing trips to Bangkok due to the protests.

On the bright side I should have plenty of extra room on the plane if the flight doesn’t get cancelled. Plus if I’m able to get to Bangkok in April then with all the reduced tourists the bars won’t be as crowded and I’ll be much more popular just for the fact that I can walk into the bar and order a beer.

I could do like everyone else and just take a wait and see approach and put off my trip to Bangkok until September. But the way things seem to be going in Bangkok the political situation might just be simmering on low heat the rest of this year.
Postpone or roll the dice and go? That’s the decision I’ll have to make in the next couple of weeks. But as of now I’m leaning towards still going in April…

 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: