Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Saturday, February 1, 2014

62 Year Old Lingerie Model.. WTF?

I read a story and saw a photo in the Huffington Post of a 62 year old woman modeling sexy (yes sexy) lacy see through lingerie…. Call me old fashioned but can’t the lingerie companies stick with the 20 year old models? I mean having a woman in her 60’s modeling sexy lingerie just sort of creeps me out too much.

Let’s face it the gogo bars in Pattaya wouldn’t be much of a draw if all the dancers in sexy outfits were in their 60’s and 70’s. Right? If that day ever arrives I’m just filling my cargo pants pockets with rocks and heading for the closest rip tide…. Lol..


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: