Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Here’s how my morning started... Hating winter!

Here’s how my morning started. A foot of wet, heavy snow fell last night so I had to go out and dig out my car!

I make my way through the deep snow on the way to my car.
I eventually find my car pretty much buried with a 2 foot deep snowdrift around most the back of it.

Hating winter!
Slowly but surely I make progress digging it out.

The wind starts to pick up with a light freezing rain starting to fall. Oh just great. But this is why I have the Eskimo parka with a fake fur lined hood. Laugh if you want but I’m not freezing my balls off either.

Eventually success! My car is dug out.
Now I have to wait for the snow plow to clear the parking lot. Afterwards I’ll have to go out again to clear what snow the snow plow leaves in front of my car.

Is it time for Songkran in Bangkok yet???

 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: