Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

What to Pack for Bangkok???

If you’re headed to Bangkok like I am soon then you have to decide what’s most important to pack and your preferred mode of transportation in the city.  For example:

Normally I might pack a baseball cap.
This year? Army helmet.

I might bring a sleeveless t-shirt for the pool
This year? Flak vest.

I usually wear sandals walking around Sukhumvit.
This year? Combat boots.

I usually bring dust masks to keep from breathing in bus fumes.
This year a gas mask for protection against tear gas.

I usually take TukTuks for short trips.
This year? Armored vehicle.

I usually bring a fly swatter for mosquitoes that get in my room.
This year? Tennis racket for batting away grenades flying through the air.


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: