Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Finalizing my Daily Bangkok & Pattaya Plans…

With only days to go before flying off to Bangkok I spent 6 ½ hours last night from 6:30pm to 1:00am finalizing 4 pages of detailed daily and even hourly plans for my trip to Thailand.

Now I know many guys will say just go with the flow but I just don’t party that way. I’ve got 50 to 100 chapters of unique stories to write for my next Bangkok After Hours III e-book on Amazon plus I’ve got my goal of 1,000 bar girls in 21 days I’ve got to try to achieve.
In order to do all of that I have to stay highly organized, disciplined and on track every day if I’m going to come anywhere close to achieving those goals in the allotted time frame. All of which isn’t easy when you’re exposed to hundreds of bikini clad, topless and nude Thai gogo girls dancing in front of you each night for 3 weeks straight….

That’s Bangkok After Hours….


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: