Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Going off the Facebook & Blog Grid until the end of April....

I’ll be going off the Facebook and Bangkok After Hours grid for pretty much the entire month of April as I’m getting packed to head to Bangkok and Pattaya to party it up before, during and after the Songkran Festival.

I have over 50 entertaining and adventurous quests to pursue this trip. Will I succeed? Will I survive the half crazed Tuk-Tuk drivers on Sukhumivt and the nearly suicidal motorbike taxi drivers on Pattaya Beach road? Will I be able to keep my wallet out of the hands of the sidewalk freelancers at 4:00 a.m.? Find out when I come back from Thailand at the end of April!

I’ll be meeting some of my Facebook followers in Bangkok and Pattaya in the next few weeks! Let’s get ready to fucking party! I’m ready for some International Thai love!
 
My Bangkok After Hours III e-book on Kindle is due out in May!


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: