Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Thursday, May 15, 2014

100 Condoms in 21 Days…

Back in March before I left for Thailand last month I had placed a bulk order online for 100 Trojan Magnum large size condoms. Now you would think 100 condoms would last a middle aged guy 21 days and nights in Thailand right? Wrong! I blew through the last of the 100 condoms while I was in Pattaya during Songkran! By the time I got back to Bangkok I had to purchase several Durex 3-packs of condoms from the 7-Eleven. (56 mm large size of course).



But really it’s not my fault! Now I know what you’re thinking. If it wasn’t my fault whose was it? Glad you asked!
I blame it on my good friend Mr. Levitra. He was entirely responsible for my predicament. He kept egging me on night after night. 30 minutes, 60 minutes, 90 minutes…. I was completely innocent yet helpless to argue otherwise with nude gogo girls next to me in my bed!…

The stories that go with those 100 condoms will of course be in my new e-book “Bangkok After Hours III”.



 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: