Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Bangkok After Hours III e-book Update:

I’m up to 23 chapters in the new Kindle e-book but only up to day 2 of my trip to Bangkok and Pattaya! It’s literally an hour by hour, day by day retelling of my adventures before, during and after Songkran. Chapters will include:


          The hot candle wax showgirl.

          The coyote dancers.

          Freelancer short times.

          4 deep throat blow jobs.

          Massage girl Oreo cookie (topped from both sides).

          The university student massage girls.

          The lesbian 3-way.

          Ladyboys get hands on.

          The twin sisters.

          The baseball bat and the lesbian showgirl.

          Bar girl that went ape over the banana I shoved up her ass.

          My quest for a Thai Penthouse model.

          Partying in the after hours clubs until the sun came up.

          The late night police chase.

          Kidnapped by a fake motorbike taxi driver (I thought).

          3,000 Baht bar fines.

 
All those stories and dozens more will be in Bangkok After Hours III! I’m typing and editing the stories as fast as I can but it will still be several weeks before I’ve got the new book completed.

Stay tuned!


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: