Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Monday, May 19, 2014

Bangkok After Hours III - Up to Chapter #129....

I’ve been typing up new chapters in “Bangkok After Hours III” all weekend.

You’ll love chapter #129: Fucking a Super Model.. Life is Good..

This chapter alone will be worth the price of the Kindle e-book download from Amazon!

The good news is chapter #129 finishes up all the notes from my first notebook and I’ve started with the notes from the 2nd notebook! Yes! Of course I still have 2 more full notebooks to type up but they have fewer pages. I estimate that I’m about 50% finished. It does appear that Bangkok After Hours III will end up with somewhere between 150 to 200 chapters of uninhibited partying and wild sex stories from Bangkok and Pattaya before I’m done.

 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: