Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Blue Light Special Advertises The Goods!!

Among my bar girl toys that I brought with me to Thailand were several motion activated light strips about 1 inch long that featured 2 blue LED lights that would flash whenever they moved. They had shoelace holes at the end of the strips to attach to my dancing shoes for hitting the hiphop clubs. With them I could really light up the dance floor!  But once I was in Thailand I discovered that they also had self-adhesive foam tape backs on them. It didn’t take me long to figure out alternative and more fun uses for these motion activated LED lights!



What did I do? I went to the gogo bars where the girls dance nude and then I stuck the motion activated lights in strategic and erotic locations on the dancer’s money makers that were shaved bare as it were. After all what says “Sale!” more than a “Blue Light Special?” In essence the selected girls now had a light up “Open for Business” sign to advertise their goods!

Those stories and more will be in my new e-book that I’m writing:
 “Bangkok After Hours III”


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: