Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Friday, May 2, 2014

I Brought 469 Rings.. How Many Did I Have Left?

Out of 469 rings that I brought with me to give out to bar girls while I was in Bangkok and Pattaya how many did I have left?

Zero.
I had rings in enough assorted sizes to give out to 38 kilo spinners in Soi Cowboy, to fat mamasans in Nana Plaza to the biggest Amazon ladyboys on Soi 6 in Pattaya.

I imagine though that there might be a few unhappy bar girls when some of them go to the pawn shop only to find out the rings are only worth 5 Baht each…
However, they shouldn’t blame me. I never said the rings were valuable. Only free. But perhaps it’s a good thing that I won’t be back to Bangkok for quite some time…



 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: