Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Friday, May 16, 2014

Pussy Party Toy Frogs…

Among my bar girl toys was a supply of what I called pussy party toy frog key chains. Why did I call them that? Because when you squeezed the frog a red 3 inch long tongue would shoot out from its mouth!



What I’d do is walk into a gogo bar and get a bar stool at the stage and then wave a nude dancer over. Next I’d pull the frog out of my pocket and hold it up to the shaved girl’s pussy and give the frog a squeeze. Out shot it’s tongue for a quick lick! The frog never failed to get all the girls on stage laughing…
Those stories will be in Bangkok After Hours III.. I hope to get several additional chapters written this weekend!


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: