Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Thursday, May 22, 2014

The Internet Blind Date from Hell…

Last night a Viet girl calls me in reply to my personal ad on a Viet singles website. There are plenty of Viet girls working at nail shops and hair salons here in the USA and I’ve always enjoyed their company. Anyway this Viet girl was 40 years old and lived not far from me.  Now it was already 10:00 p.m. but she wanted me to meet her in 30 minutes at a McDonalds since pretty much everything else was closed. At first I thought I’ll probably be scammed, robbed and killed but what the hell. I got dressed and started my car. Thirty minutes later I’m meeting her outside the McDonalds. She was wearing a white form fitting, lacy dress and she looked pretty good. That was a relief. She wasn’t a beast and there wasn’t a car full of thugs ready to turn my face into paste.

We introduced ourselves and then went inside and I ordered some food. We sat down and then things got weird. As in you’ve entered the twilight zone. Time and space has warped around you and you’re never leaving it. That kind of weird.

Now the Viet girl starts telling me how she only wants one man. So far so good right? But before long she’s digging for details about how much money I make, my rent payments etc. Now this is the first time I’ve ever met this girl and within 30 minutes she’s proposing I meet her family, buy a 3 bedroom condo and move in with her and her college age son, buy her a wedding ring and get married, start a nail salon shop , stop exercising because if I married her I wouldn’t need it as she would spend 2 days every week making me happy in a horizontal type way.

Oh, and the kicker? She said that she wasn’t too old to have 1 or 2 more babies for me! What the hell??? At this point I was scoping out the exit door. I was hoping I could slide over to the restroom and make a quick escape but no! She could see the restroom from where we were sitting. I’d never make it to the exit door in time! Damn! After exactly 1 hour I said honey it’s been nice meeting you but I have to get up early. We get up to leave and I say good bye.  I run to my car and crank up the rpm’s in my Honda and then peeled out of the parking lot as fast as I could. Within 1 minute the Viet girl is calling me. In fact in the next 10 minutes she calls 3 more times! Shit! I finally turned my phone off. I thought maybe she might be tracking me with a GPS device! I had to get to the expressway and crank up the speed to 70 miles per hour and I needed to do it as in 5 minutes ago! Somewhere up the expressway had to be that tear in time and space that would get me out of this nightmare that I had found myself trapped in!

Internet Blind Dates: They Suck!!!! I think I’ll just save up my money until I can go back to Bangkok again! Escaping from "me love you love time" is much easier there!


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: