Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Friday, May 16, 2014

Why I Go To Thailand....

My brother recently asked me why do I go to Thailand all the time? Well today I got a reminder here in the USA as I waited in line at the bookstore behind this 200 pound American cow in her 20’s.

She kept sucking on a straw in a long empty Starbucks frozen cappuccino cup. After her 3rd or 4th sucking of only air I was ready to say: “Listen up beast! You sucked out the last drop of that cappuccino 5 minutes ago! Are you going for the vapors? One more suck and you’ll be inhaling the plastic cup itself!”
Bro is it really any surprise why I prefer those 40 kilo Thai girls? I think not!


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: