Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

X-Zone Showgirls say: “No way!”

The showgirls on the play mats in X-Zone off Walking Street in Pattaya are well known to do damn near anything with everything. But even these girls drew a hard line and said: “No way!” when I pulled a light up, spiked silicone ball out of my cargo pants pocket one night. That’s the bad news.



The good news is the 2 lesbian showgirls that I found later that night at another Walking Street gogo bar were more than happy to oblige me with a little kinky fun and games for a just a 100 Baht tip for each girl. Those stories and more will be in my new e-book that I’m working hard on every night. “Bangkok After Hours III”.

Alex..


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: