Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Bangkok After Hours III - Last Chapter Written!

It was with bittersweet sadness and tears in my eye as I typed up the last chapters this morning in my new e-book “Bangkok After Hours III”. Over 400 short e-book pages long and a month’s worth of time typing up chapters each day.

Chapter 241: 1,000 Bar Girls In 21 Days.. (that’s not a typo, it’s 1,000 not 100)
(Did I succeed? The answer is in Bangkok After Hours III!)

Chapter: 242: My Trip To Thailand Was Over..
Read about it in June. Only in “Bangkok After Hours III” exclusively as a Kindle e-book on Amazon.com. I’ll be working hard on the final edits so that I can upload and publish the new e-book soon!


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: