Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Bangkok After Hours - It's About Sex & Fun..

I actually had a guy on the Pattaya Addicts forum under trip reports complain that on my blog I have links to my Bangkok After Hours books that are all about having sex with bar girls and freelancers in Bangkok and Pattaya. Well yeah. But if he has a problem with that what the fuck is he reading a forum about trip reports to Pattaya that's all about guys screwing bar girls and freelancers? Let me just point out the title of my blog in case anyone didn't notice it;

Bangkok After Hours Nightlife Blog for Single Men. GoGo's, Beer Bars, Massage Shops, After Hours Club Parties, Reviews & Trip Reports.

Is that not clear in some way?

 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: