Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Excerpt from my April trip report to Thailand..


“I told the bar girl that since she felt so bad that she wasn’t able to get me to finish by shooting off my geyser that she should give me a discount on the short time. Guess what? She said ok. 100 Baht less! Lol… Then she looked over at my toys and remembered that I had placed her in bondage cuffs, fucked her pussy with a baseball bat, fucked her ass with a banana, eaten whipped cream off her breasts and had her give me a deep throat blow job. At that point she said for all that I had done to her that I should pay more. I said you’re right. Ok. I’ll give you back the 100 Baht discount. Lol.”


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: