Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Nude Shower Girl Soaps up Customer in Bar..

Excerpt from my April trip report to Thailand:


“As I looked back at the shower stall in Spanky’s in Bangkok I nearly choked on my beer, fell off my bar stool and howled with laughter. A slightly intoxicated white guy in his mid-60’s had given the nude shower girl a 1,000 Baht tip to strip off his clothes and join her in the shower! Even with all of her extra hands on attention I don’t think his dick got longer than 3 inches the whole time he was being soaped up! Perhaps the water was cold. I like a good show as much as the next guy but this just wasn’t what I had in mind for my entertainment that night. I paid my drink bin and walked out under the neon lights of Nana Plaza.”

 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: