Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Monday, August 4, 2014

Bar Girl Toys - $0.18 Cents Each…

I love shopping on ebay for bar girl toys. I won’t make it to gogo bars in Angeles, Philippines until next year but I’ve already started to restock my favorite bar girl toys. I ordered 150 silver plated rhinestone rings off ebay from China. My cost? $0.18 cents per ring. Cheap gifts but the bar and server girls love them. Even the mamasans like them. Especially the mamasans! Lol…. You can give out 30 rings to all the girls in one bar and it only cost you $5.40 U.S. to entertain the girls! All of the girls will remember you the next night. Trust me on this!




 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: