Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Stocking up on More Bar Girl Toys…

I made several purchases on ebay last night to restock my bar girl jewelry. Some samples and some bulk purchases. You might be wondering why I stock up so far in advance when my next trip won’t be until April of 2015. There are 3 answers to that question.

1: Since I make the purchases from China it can take 3 to 4 weeks before the product arrives.
2: When I buy rings in bulk they’re in assorted sizes so I have to go through them all and separate them into 5 groups. Extra small, small, large, extra large and mixed lots of 20 rings.

3: I like to get the rings out of the way so I’ll be ready later on for my other bar girl toy purchases of Mardi Gras beads and an assortment of flashing LED rings, bracelets and other gizmo’s.
I also purchased some assorted necklaces should I need one in a pinch if I can't find a ring to fit a dancer or a chubby service girl. I usually look for a chubby service girl to wave over to my table to give her a ring or gift first. Once I do her face lights up in a big smile and it makes her feel like a princess. Then she runs over to the other service girls to show them her gift.

A minute later the service girls come over following the chubby service girl like a train. Of course when the girls hold out their hands I make a game of it and shrug my shoulders. Then I wave the chubby service girl over and put my arm around her and gesture how my heart belongs to her. The chubby girl really feels special now. Of course it's all a game on my part and then I wave the other service girls over to give them rings too. All of this commotion doesn't go unnoticed by the dancers on stage either. They'll get their turn at a prize soon enough!




 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: