Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Survey Says… Happy Wife… Happy Life..

I read an article yesterday that said some egghead scientists conducted a survey of married couples and have proven that a happy wife leads to a happier life for the husband. I guess that means the opposite is true too. Miserable wife leads to miserable husband.

Having been married and divorced 3 times I can tell you which side of the coin I fell on and it’s not the happy life. Sure my ex-wives all blame me for my misery. But personally I blame bad karma. I’m certain my unhappiness at marriage has something to do with bad deeds in a previous life. Hopefully after having endured 3 miserable wives I have already paid back all my bad karma in spades and will have a clean slate to work from in the next life! At least that’s my hope…


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: